Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Not Much to do around the ship.

Sail Date: June 28, 2014

It was good foods but very bland except of course for the Taco bar, the hamburgers are murdered and I saw them putting somethink on top of them between the cheese, hopefully not lard.  The brunch was VERY nice and the TEATIME was veru nice. The servers were very nice but they must not have enough help in the kitchen because it took so long to get through dinner, like two hours.  I guess the whole thing is, this time of year is not for me, it was too crowded, had very little to do on ship and we had four days on the ship. For example, I went to the arts and crafts and it was a guy from South Africa saying here is a craft but I don't know how to do it.  They wanted $95.00 for a tour of the bridge. They didn't even have any dance lessons.

The Ship was VERY clean.

My room was tinywieny but the air was cool and the sheets smelled good.

This is the FIRST crusie that they were not strick about people getting off, everyone just piled down and didn't line up to get off, well some people lined up early and other people just came and cut into the lines, but I must say everyone got off fast.  No tenders so that was good.

Our excursions were very nice also.

Cruise Photos

The shows they had were great but not enough, I would have liked to see dance and card game lessons.
boring
Too small.
Port Canaveral, Florida
It was a mess traffic wise.
Willemstad, Curacao
Went of the tour.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Fun we went on a catamarang.
Grand Turk Island
rented a golf cart.

The summer cruises are crowded and too windy out. I would recommend December.