Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Awesome cruise

Sail Date: June 20, 2014

This cruise and itinerary were fantastic. The waitstaff and food were great, my room steward Ida was so friendly and accommodating, room always looked perfect. Shows were very good, Cory , the cruise director was very funny, something that he needs to show his activities people how to be. They had no personalities at all, no comparison to Royal Caribbean who were very funny, friendly to passengers and overall a joy to see. Dealers in casino were overall very friendly. I would suggest booking excursions beforehand as some do sell out. Grand Turk, the beach is right there with a pool right off the pier which

was great! everyone was very friendly; this was the best cruise I ever went on.

Children's Programs Not applicable
This was only area I was disappointed, the activities crew seemed disinterested
LOVED my room
Port Canaveral, Florida
Oranjestad, Aruba
Willemstad, Curacao
Loved this island the BEST
Grand Turk Island
No need to book excursion, beautiful beach and pool right off pier

Book your excursions through Carnival before the cruise...this will guarantee you getting to do what you want to do.