Cruise from HELL!!!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2014
Ship: Carnival Liberty

Food was terrible, beds were hard! Service was the worst I have ever experienced on a boat! I am a avid cruiser and live for the next cruise...All I can say about this cruise is it has made me stop thinking about cruising! I went with my husband and 2 kids, the boat had nothing going on for kids.There was nothing really for a family to do, and after 5 everything was closed done to anyone under 18yrs. Everything at night was for 18 and up...really the main goal of the boat was to make sure you were drunk off of their 15 dollar drinks and to continue to party! We didn't eat on the boat...Every time we were in port we had to eat because the food was horrible! It was just a really bad cruise. There was under age drinking going on, fights, and teenagers unattended all over the boat due to lack of activities for young people. If your goiong to cruise go with Royal Caribbean!

Go to the Lido deck for breakfast because if not you may not eat. There was only one dining room open on the boat and only the first floor of that dining room was being used!!! Needless to say you probably wont eat if you aren't the first to get there!

Beautiful, but if more than one boat is in port don't bother getting off the boat!