Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome time, awesome weather, and awesome crew!!

Sail Date: February 08, 2014

We where so impressed with the crew! Everyone from the room stewards to the Captain seemed to really enjoy their job. It was so nice being pampered for a week out of the cold of the states. We totally enjoyed all the yummy food too. Our ports where amazing. Wish we had more time in Roatan. What a beautiful place. I'd like a cruise that gave me a couple of days there. Beautiful island and very friendly people. We went on the zipline there. It was great. Our guides took my camera and took pictures of us zipping across the jungle. We had never zipped before and I will say it will be hard to top that experience!! In Belize we went tubbing down the river and though the caves. Another first and it was great fun! Our guide was so full of information, and since the port was about an hour and fifteen minutes from the caves we got to see alot of Belize on the excursion. Our guide hooked us up with a $5.00 lunch of chicken and red beans and rice. Yummy. We booked our tours from Shore Excursions. I definately recommend them, saved us money and I feel we got even better excursions!  No offense Carnival.

Food was excellent
would like to spend more time in Roatan!!

Loved the seating on the deck. Better get out early. Seats are saved.