Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

2nd honeymoon and retirement cruise

Sail Date: January 25, 2014

This cruise and it's personnel were absolutely fabulous . The stateroom was awesome and the  persons that. Took care of the cleaning were exceptional. Courteous and friendly. The food was excellent and you never went awayy hungry.  The burgers forms Guys were to die for. The best I have had ..highly recommend. The whip was well maintained and cleanliness of everything was fantastic.

The shows were good and so was the entertainment was superb    The discounts were good and the news about how to get them were well thought out..  The 7 day cruise was a highlight for me and my wife. I highly recommend the carnival liberty and have already started thinking about our next cruise..

Excellent