Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Trip

Sail Date: December 29, 2012

I first off would like to thank carnival cruise line and the staff for everything they do. This was an awesome vacation for us. I was reading reviews on cruising with carnival and I read a lot of complaints. So like any traveler I was nervous that it was going to suck, but I was so wrong. Thank you for proving all those idiots wrong. We loved everything about it from our room, to the food and every exursion that we booked. I also want to give a giant thank you to the staff the waited on us for the 7 dinner meals. They were so amazing that they fixed our table a special last dinner for my husband (who is filipino) it seriously the most memorable thing they could have done for us. My husband ate his whole bowl of food!!! Might I add it was a giant bowl... We can not wait to come back to carnival. Thank you for making our first experience AWESOME!!!
Children's Programs N/A

Make sure you book all your excursions before hand!!