Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

EXCELLENT!

Sail Date: December 15, 2012

Had such an amazing time! The crew was fantastic, the food was outstanding and the trip was everything I could have hoped for and more! I think the wait staff and our room steward really made this trip enjoyable! Every time we ran into them, including the bar staff, they knew our names without hesitation! The ports were great, although I wasn't super impressed with Belize. I would recommend this cruise to anyone looking for a great time and relaxing getaway!

Dining room had great food for breakfast if you don't want to wait in the long line at the Lido buffet. The new Guy's Burger Joint is incredible as well as the Blue Iguana Cantina!