Absolutely Fantastic & Phenomenal Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2008
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The ship was beautiful and large. The pool areas were great, I was able to grab a chair with my cousin and lay out in the sun as soon as we got out. The food was excellent, the clubs, dancing, casino, room service, the 24 hour cafe, theres just to much to name.

Don't Miss: The Sting ray exploration and snorkling excursion, do it!!

Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls and Fern Gully!!!!!

Don't Miss: Paradise Beach and the Ruins!!

Pros: This is my 2nd Carnival Cruise but I enjoyed everything from my cleaning lady to the waiters on the pool deck. Absolutely amazing, I will be back on another Carnival cruise in January!!

Cons: Nothing! It was great!

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!