Carnival Does It Again With Pizazz

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2007
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The ship is simply gorgeous with all the amenities right at hand.I was blown away with the luxurious appearance that made me feel special and pampered. My stateroom was beautifully decorated ,yet cozy.Everything was centrally located and easy to find on the ship.The entertainment was fantastic and really rocked .The personnel a usual was friendly and helpful.Once again, Carnival gave me the best vacation.You can't go wrong with Carnival.I have already booked a mini cruise in October. I've done the other cruise lines ,but none can compare with Carnival, Queen of the Sea!
I enjoyed this site the most.
Don't Miss: The rainforest boat tour is a must.
I was unable to book a tour of the Locks which was disappointing. Please add another bus because the tour fills up so rapidly you'll miss out as I did.
Don't Miss: The Locks Tour
I enjoyed this site the most.
Don't Miss: The rainforest boat tour is a must.
Don't Miss: The Locks Tour

Pros: the overall quality appearance of being in a luxury setting

Cons: the food choice were not as great as I've experienced in the past

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!