Awesome Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2007
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The ship was kept immaculate. They were constantly cleaning, scrubbing. I did not like the idea that they picked up the lounge chairs starting at 3:30 or 4:00 pm. The sun was still up and we had a late sitting for dinner. We wanted to stay on the deck until 6 or so, but felt that we should leave because we were preventing them from cleaning up for the night. I also would have liked to see the swimming pools (at least one) opened later in the evening. I personally would have enjoyed a swim or a whirlpool after dinner each evening, but the pools and whirlpools were closed.

Pros: The way the stewards kept our stateroom immaculate, but they NEVER knocked or interrupted us in any way.

Cons: Some of the staff (including the cruise director) were not friendly. I felt snubbed by many that I felt should at least offer a smile?

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!