A Very Satisfying, Enjoyable Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 20, 2007
Ship: Carnival Liberty
A veritible floating city , with all the comforts and entertainment one would
expect in a city, but with the added feature of travel to foreign ports. On board Staff were helpful and courteous; especially in the dining room. Room
service was excellent, and the entertainment; to me, was on par with
Las Vegas afternoon shows in various clubs. In a nutshell, having been
with Carnival once before, I anticipated all would be more than satisfactory
but was pleasantly surprised when all, exceeded my expectations.
I enjoyed the trip to and from the Panama Canal as well as the visit to the old port/fortress. an interesting historical site in both instances.
Don't Miss: The Panama Canal
Of the excursion options I choose to go to the Rain Forest and recommend it as a "must see".
Don't Miss: As above.
Don't Miss: As above.
Don't Miss: The Panama Canal
I would equate it with a Florida "Outlet Store"or Flea Market. It does however, have the bonus of a beach, pool and bar.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the chance to observe the interaction between tourists and local vendors.

Pros: The service, food, entertainment and the relaxing days at sea, between ports.

Cons: Room safes operating on credit cards; an unscrupulous person with a reader could amass a lot of personal information on passengers and use it for criminal means; e.g. identity theft.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!