Something for everyone

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2006
Ship: Carnival Liberty
This six day cruise was just enough for us "seniors". We don't mind the children and families. We met many nice people (and a few weird ones). There was always something to do for us. The crew were extremely friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately, there wasn't much for us seniors. We live in a place in Florida much like it. We aren't much for shopping.
I'd really recommend the two hour island tour to "Hell" and other places. I would recommend the museum (when it reopens). Very friendly people everywhere we went. Get away from the port.
I found the touristic center a waste of time. Not enough entertainment there. I did enjoy the Chacchamoul (sp?) ruins.
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins

Pros: The food

Cons: swimming pools

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!