Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Something for everyone

Sail Date: December 17, 2006

This six day cruise was just enough for us "seniors". We don't mind the children and families. We met many nice people (and a few weird ones). There was always something to do for us. The crew were extremely friendly and helpful.

Pros: The food

Cons: swimming pools

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
I'd really recommend the two hour island tour to "Hell" and other places. I would recommend the museum (when it reopens). Very friendly people everywhere we went. Get away from the port.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I found the touristic center a waste of time. Not enough entertainment there. I did enjoy the Chacchamoul (sp?) ruins.
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Unfortunately, there wasn't much for us seniors. We live in a place in Florida much like it. We aren't much for shopping.
George Town, Grand Cayman