The most Fabulous Cruise Ever.!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 25, 2006
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The Decor was beautiful, and our Balcony room was the best.!!
The Ports of call were Outstanding....
Can't say enough about our Captian.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was the so friendly, and cheerful, and he was always out in the ports to greet you as you left the ship for a tour, or just shopping, or just walking around.
I will sail the "Liberty" again in the near future...!!!!
Had the time of my life. Sailed 9 times with Carnival, but this was the best cruise my husband and I ever had.!!!!!
The pool and bar area.......plus the shopping in the area. GREAT.!!!!!!!!! Didn't do any tours since we have been to Mexico many times.
Don't Miss: The pool and bar area right off the ship.!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO CHARGE
Take the tour...........see the banana plantaion, the train, the bus, the boat.....!! We didn't visit the restaurants..........We love to see the "culture" of the area. I don't feel anyting is a waste of time if your visiting a place for the first time.
Don't Miss: Any tour is the greatest
The Panama Canal.......No we didn't sail through it, but just seeing it from our view point made it worth-while.......It is one of the greatest things in life you can see. Just the thought of someone coming up with the idea of cutting through a jungle to let ships pass by on a short cut, and seeing how it was done, still amazes me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again I don't think anything is a waste of time, if you really want to take in the culture of how people live and survive outside of your home town, or country.!!
Don't Miss: Panama Canal
Don't Miss: Any tour is the greatest
Don't Miss: Panama Canal
Don't Miss: The pool and bar area right off the ship.!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO CHARGE

Pros: The Ports of Call and the Friendly Staff

Cons: Returning home.!!

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!