Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best cruise ever

Sail Date: March 28, 2009

Last time we were on the Victory and I picked the Liberty because it was supposed to be bigger but the ships were the exact same which was a little disappointing but I still had a better time on this ship. The shows were great. Guests at dinner were awesome as well as out waiters.

Pros: The shows

Cons: They take to many pics of you and charge you a fortune

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
OMG....I was great for the excursions but they try to seel you anything and everything the hound you like crazy I didnt feel comfortable at all the excursions were unorganized but we swam with the sharks and stingrays that was the awesome part I loved it, and we paid for the sharks and were dropped off at Dunn's river falls and didnt know it was part of the excursion and we didnt get to experience it because wedidnt dress appropriatly so we had to walk along the side but it was pretty.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Definatly go snorkeling we did the shipwreck and it was awesome...Then go to Margaritaville it was our first time and it was fun but be careful they put everything in Grand Caymen $$ and US $$ is alot higher.
Do not go to Paradise beach it sound unimaginable but the water isnt even clear and you cant even see the bottom at all I was disappointed.