Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a wonderful way to spend a week

Sail Date: June 22, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Let me start by saying if you ever thought about taking a cruise anywhere in the world, take Carnival.  Next let me say if the Caribbean in on your to do list, this is the vacation you want and here's why.

From the moment we boarded the Carnival staff went above and beyond to make our vacation not just a trip but an experience.  The ship is beautiful and full of modern comforts like internet cafe's, library and an adult only pool area.  The excusrions were well organized and for lack of a better term, they were a blast!!  From the great towel sculptures left in our staterooms every night that my daugters loved to the fact that by day two I felt like I was on cheers because everyone knew my name, the cruise staff were simply the best... Last but not least, the combination of islands you visit on this cruise are just perfect.

Loved the ship. Big enough to get lost if your not paying attention but small enough to round up the kids in minutes if necessary
WOW... I gained so much weight!!!
Honestly I did not take in more than one show but my family did and they say it was awesome..
My little girls did not want leave.
I earned over 7,000 points in the casino.... Clearly I had a good time.......Free cruise should have been earned with so many points but I had a fun time playing with my mother who also earned over 6,000 points. At least she got a free cruise...
We enjoyed everything we tried.
Cabin was cozy. Not small but next time we cruise I will get a larger room. It would be fine for just two of us but our family came by often so we had 5-6 people hanging out in our room
Tampa, Florida
Shopping was awesome
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
This was the best island of them all. Take all day here, it's worth it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Did the island tour but between you and me, just hang out at the bar right at the port.

Choose early dinner time so you can finish early enough to enjoy your evening. Get up early for breakfast and when you pull into port, dont wast anytime getting off the boat.