Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful and Great Cruise

Sail Date: August 19, 2012

Great ship, clean, friendly, and just wonderful.

Pros: Friendlyness\, Clean\, Great People

Cons: 7 days not long enough

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

The Legend is beautiful and very clean and the decor was wonderful and inviting.
The Steakhouse on the 10th deck was most delious and I highly recommend the$35.00 per person well worth the quality and service. I don't like buffets or fast food. Great value for the money. Nothing but class and meal superb.
My stateroom with a balcony was so comfortable and clean and location close to elevators as I requested since I have lung issues.
Staff was good and friendly and I'd recommend the Legend any day.
Superb and Great and loved everything the ship offered for entertainment.