What a GREAT Time!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 27, 2012
Cabin Type: Suite
This cruise was for my husband retirement party, and I can tell you we had a blast. The food was good, the ship was clean. The staff that clean our room could not be nicer.

not to many shows....

I can not say enough about how nice everyone were and how helpful when we needed anything.

Since we bought the jr stateroom and pay the extra money I would think that we would have been provide free water, my husband and I have been on other cruises where we had also had the larger staterooms and were given free water in our room daily and also fruit basket, our ticket stated VIP which only really meant that we got into the ship faster than the others nothing else.

Pros: How nice everyone was.

Cons: They keep the air too cold in the room.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!