The cruise shi was great - very relaxing

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 27, 2012
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship was beautifully decorated. The food was excellent, however, sweet tea would have been great, but I do understand why only unsweetend tea is served. The access to soft drinks early in the morning would have been great or being allowed to have the unopened cans from the bar to take to the room. I was a little disappointed that some of the staff was unfriendly. I hope Carnavel will corrrect that, The Tampa port could be a little better organized to give customers a little time to get their belongings organized opn arrival. I did find $125.00 for valetparking a little high.

Pros: I enjoyed the shows and the port stops

Cons: Some of the Carnival staff was not friendly

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!