Won't happen again!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 19, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
My wife and I have cruised Carnival before and other lines as well. This was by far the worst I have ever been on. We were constantly waiting for everything, especially food. I understand there are 2000+ people on board, that is all the more reason to open up the buffets a little before lunchtime and a little after, not just an hour or so. Having to stand in line for 15 minutes to only be told that it will take ten more for a slice of pizza is ridiculous. The excursion were fine, as always. The ship seems a little outdated and need of service. Missing and broken tiles, carpet looks terrible with stains everywhere, I was hit by two seperate doors that were unsecurred on deck, blowing around. Like I said earlier, this isn't my first cruise, I know what to expect. I was sorely disappointed. Even the attidue of the crewmembers were poor. The coffee was out in a machine so I asked a crewmember where another was I could use and he said " I don't know, there's 3 on this deck, go find another one". I heard more I don't knows on this trip than I have ever heard in my life!

Not convenient to cruisers at all, seems better for the staff....

Our 3 year old had a decent time at Camp Carnival.

The only time I felt helped was from the bus driver from the ship to the airport.Very nice man!

This will probably be the last Carnival Cruise my family goes on.

Stateroom was ok, needed recarpeted and new bedspreads-stains
Always a place to go and visit for us! We see the stingray City every year. Never gets old.
Had a good time-visited the monkey,pirate,break. Tour guide was awesome. Be prepared though, you will drive through a DEVELOPING country. Looks pretty rough.
Don't Miss: Monkeys!
Was dropped off with a beach package at Playa Mia. Major thunderstorm hit and had to pay for a taxi back instead of them running a return bus early. Coulda sat and waited under the tent for two more hours I guess...

Pros: the food in ports waaay better than the ships

Cons: waiting for everything!

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.