Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: May 24, 2009

The ship's entertainment was non-stop. I felt very well-informed. The dining staff was very thorough except for a couple of workers on the last 2 nights. My husband and I were so spoiled we did not want to return to "reality." We would travel with Carnival again and plan to book with . Even though our itinerary changed, I was able to get details before my trip with and carnival. Thank you for a great trip.

Pros: The food was excellent.

Cons: My room attendant was not as attentive as the person who helped me in 2006.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

There were a variety of healthy options. The ship made great use of the food, with creative "re-runs." Everything was delectable. Presentation of the food was very inviting. I miss the food even today--- 2 months later.
We had a balcony! Need I say more.
Staff were at our beck and call. We could ask for any assistance as needed. Thank you.
We felt very welcomed by the entertainment staff. There was a nice variety of Vegas style entertainment, comedy, etc.
Belize City, Belize
The tour was very nice. The poverty was alarming. I wanted to see more of the nature and vegetation.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The pirate tour was very nice. Well-informed staff.