Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Enjoying your Cruise

Sail Date: October 10, 2016

Reviewed: 4 days ago

I loved the shows and the app that provides information for the shows. The things that could have been better. The smoking destination should not be located by non smokers. Also, you should be able to eat dinner where you want to and not to be assigned to one place for the duration of the cruise. My bathroom smelled like mildew but my room was awesome!

The bathroom smelled like mildew and I didn't have no where to leave a comment to let my room service person know what was going on with my room. I was thinking he might have smelled it when he came in the room but I know he was cleaning many room so it probably wasn't noticeable.
Children's Programs N/A
The comedy show was great!
Anita who service my sister's room. Her room was v22. Our waiter at the Carnivale, I was seated at table 390. One thing I want to add is the some of the staff shouldn't always expect a tip. We are already paying for gratuity a day and every check we received.

Carnival is a nice cruise to attend. Some of the staff are great and the food was delicious!

1 Comment