Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Best Friends of 10 Years Cruise

Sail Date: August 22, 2016

Favorite part: Dinner - always excellent

Workers Daymsara and Table #307 at 8:15 late dinner was nice . The drink lady knew my name🤘🏼

Least favorite- kids everywhere even in the adult hot tub, no supervision period, creepy smoker guy following me on deck, and no renewing water in room E187

Other than that, I had fun. Still think 18 year olds should not be allowed in adult clubs, but that's because I hate teen guys trying to talk to me while I'm ordering a drink.

Refill water station. Maybe add some treats.

Don't hurry. There is no huge rush. Never ready in time. Customs always slow. Relax, eat at the Lido Buffett

1 Comment