OK Cruise

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: August 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M121

We did this same cruise back in November so there wasn't anything new, but it was the only one that was local that could do in a short time.  Food was OK but nothing to brag about.  At least the Anytime Dining was easier to get in to.  Last cruise needed to wait almost an hour to be seated.  Cruise's used to have an 18-20 group but have done away with it so my 18 yr old grandson really had nothing to do as his 15 yr old brother was in the teen group.  Definitely wasn't a cruise that I'd brag about but for quick getaway guess it would do.

Most of the time the kids take off on their own and don't even stay in the club room. But they like making friends on the cruises.

Had to ask for water glasses. Since there were 3 of us we had a trundle bed that was like a crib size mattress that I used since my grandsons are taller than me. The cabin temp. dial is on the ceiling, that I couldn't reach.
Cabin was better than last cruise when trundle was in middle of floor. This cabin had room on the side for it.

The example is true that you can enjoy breakfast at the buffet and then get off around 10 and goes pretty quick when they call your group number.
We got there about the same time, 1:30, to embark. Last time seems like everyone was already done even though didn't start until 1:00, this time had lo