My Experience on the Carnival Inspiration Cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 04, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E50

It was indeed experience of a life time; experience that can only be compared to  my first sky-jumping. I would have given the cruise an excellent mark but for the fact that we did not go to Catalina Island owed to what the captain said was bad weather. I am yet to understand why we went to Ensenada in Mexico but could not go to Catalina.

The cabin was okay.

Yes, we did have our breakfast before disembarkation.

Catalina Island, California Did not visit port

The trip to Catalina Island was cancelled by the captain. I wish we are compensated for not