Mexican Weekend Getaway

Sail Date: May 15, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: V30

The ship was a little dated but in generally good shape.  Our suite was very good and offered sufficient space for storing our luggage and clothing.  The food was good but not as warm as it should have been.  On the third night we asked our waiter to serve the food a little warmer and he had not problem in doing so.  The entertainment was good.

On the negative side we were very disappointed when we asked a bartender to loan us a corkscrew or open for us one of the two bottles of wine we brought aboard.  We intended to consume it on our balcony.  Two separate bartenders informed us they would be happy to do so in return for a $15 corkage fee.  On our first night of dining my dinner arrived about 30 minutes after having been ordered.  Those seated around me ordered after me but received their dinners long before mine arrived.  Finally, when playing the slots I pressed the button that indicated I would like some assistance.  Assistance never arrived.

A few negative situations but in general it was and enjoyable cruise with friendly and accommodating staff.

Cabin was great and the obstruction was very minimal
Priority Boarding expedites the process. Parking is close by.