Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Poor (2 stars) not recommended

Sail Date: March 30, 2015

Food was ok, not outstanding. The shore excursions that Carnival offered was very expensive, found excursions on Ensenada at 1/2 the cost of the Carnival excursions cost. Lots of extra  costs drinks (coffee except for coffee in the morning,sodas), IMAX extra cost If, I bring my own wine to the dinner table I be would be charged. Other cruise lines that I have been on did not have these extra costs.

not overall that good.
IMAX movies extra cost.
excursions, Carnival offered was expensive. Over all cost for destinations pricy
Not a lot of channels on TV (Dish). more Carnival channels than others.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Debarkation and return port only
Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
Excursions on Ensenada offered cheater.

Don't go to dinner too early, you will be waiting even after your dinner time.