Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruise with family

Sail Date: March 20, 2015

Had a blast .
A group of 12 of us went for my sisters 40th birthday. During the cruise service was excellent. Food is all free and good you never ever felt hungry. Drinks were strong and worth it. What I didn't like was the last day the service was terrible, the exit off the ship was very long we almost missed our flight. On Sunday we were at sea all day but there are not enough activities on the ship to keep busy so we got board. Other than that I enjoyed my first cruise.
Bathroom had a sewer smell the entire time

If you do a excursion the ship docks very far from the meeting area not ideal for any disabled peopl.

1 Comment