Nice, quick three day cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: U123

This cruise was perfect for my son and I to take over a long weekend.  This is actually our third time on the Carnival Inspiration, as we have taken the trip to Catalina Island and Ensenada the last two times we have cruised.  We got off the ship in Ensenada and took the trip to the blow hole and flea market, which was interesting.  The bus trip to the blow hole takes about an hour one way, so you get to see the town away from the touristy areas.  The cruise was wonderful, despite the rain, which certainly isn't carnival's fault! I guess it's a chance you take when you cruise in February! The staff was friendly but professional, helpful as could be.  The food was amazing, as always.  Made some new friends and had a great time.

Mmmm....Eggs Benedict for bfast in the dining room! Spoil me!

The trivia games were pretty fun. We were mostly inside because of the rain.

I didn't see any shows. I prefer to spend my time in the Casino.

Javier was our waiter in the dining room at dinner, and he was the nicest man!

Everything is always so clean!

As small as it was, it easily accommodated three twin beds! Siti took great care of us!

We prefer to not drag our bags around with us getting on or off the ship, and have never had a problem. When getting on, it frees you up to immediately start having fun (or eating!) and when getting off, you can relax and have that last cup of coffee or a bite to eat and your bag is waiting for you

Can be a little confusing, especially with the construction.
Shop! Great shopping!