Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Nice, quick three day cruise

Sail Date: February 27, 2015

This cruise was perfect for my son and I to take over a long weekend.  This is actually our third time on the Carnival Inspiration, as we have taken the trip to Catalina Island and Ensenada the last two times we have cruised.  We got off the ship in Ensenada and took the trip to the blow hole and flea market, which was interesting.  The bus trip to the blow hole takes about an hour one way, so you get to see the town away from the touristy areas.  The cruise was wonderful, despite the rain, which certainly isn't carnival's fault! I guess it's a chance you take when you cruise in February! The staff was friendly but professional, helpful as could be.  The food was amazing, as always.  Made some new friends and had a great time.

Everything is always so clean!
Mmmm....Eggs Benedict for bfast in the dining room! Spoil me!
As small as it was, it easily accommodated three twin beds! Siti took great care of us!
Javier was our waiter in the dining room at dinner, and he was the nicest man!
I didn't see any shows. I prefer to spend my time in the Casino.
The trivia games were pretty fun. We were mostly inside because of the rain.
Ensenada is nice, and Alfredo, our guide for the tour was very informative.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Can be a little confusing, especially with the construction.
Ensenada, Mexico
Shop! Great shopping!

We prefer to not drag our bags around with us getting on or off the ship, and have never had a problem. When getting on, it frees you up to immediately start having fun (or eating!) and when getting off, you can relax and have that last cup of coffee or a bite to eat and your bag is waiting for you