Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

our survey

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

We had a very good time on the cruise even though the weather was bad. We did find the entertainment not as good as at other times and the food was good but not exceptional. But our waiter, Jess, was wonderful and our steward, Ipunto, was exceptional. We have never had a steward that actually called us by our names. All in all we had a great and relaxing time. Oh, and also, the gal we talked to about my recent knee surgery was very helpful in getting me into a handicap room at the last minute.

Everything was clean and well kept.
A little below previous cruises.
Waiter Jess and steward Ipunto were exceptional.
Not as good as the spectaculars that we have has previously.
It was a great room however we did decide that we really do want the window and so this will be our last inside cabin. But we did appreciate the handicap accommodations.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
We just got on the ship!
Catalina Island, California We did not get off the ship as I did not want to get into the tender boat with my knee.
Ensenada, Mexico
We just went to the little mall right outside the ship to get a gift for our grandson. But we do not like Ensenada and prefer to just relax on the ship.

I really enjoyed the different types of food on the top deck.