our survey

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E116

We had a very good time on the cruise even though the weather was bad. We did find the entertainment not as good as at other times and the food was good but not exceptional. But our waiter, Jess, was wonderful and our steward, Ipunto, was exceptional. We have never had a steward that actually called us by our names. All in all we had a great and relaxing time. Oh, and also, the gal we talked to about my recent knee surgery was very helpful in getting me into a handicap room at the last minute.

A little below previous cruises.

Not as good as the spectaculars that we have has previously.

Waiter Jess and steward Ipunto were exceptional.

Everything was clean and well kept.

It was a great room however we did decide that we really do want the window and so this will be our last inside cabin. But we did appreciate the handicap accommodations.

I really enjoyed the different types of food on the top deck.

We just got on the ship!

Catalina Island, California Did not visit port

We did not get off the ship as I did not want to get into the tender boat with my knee.
We just went to the little mall right outside the ship to get a gift for our grandson. But we do not like Ensenada and prefer to just relax on the ship.