Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

1st time cruising!

Sail Date: August 29, 2014

This was my first experience on a cruise and its the launching of my cruising experience. I really enjoyed the relax atmosphere and the opportunity to just enjoy the calm and peaceful sea. The dinner experience was an opportunity to enjoy more than one entree at dinner time, the portion were such that allowed me to try two entrees and not waste food. Breakfast was a delight that I looked forward every morning, did try some new dishes. The staff is friendly and helpful, the wait staff at dinner entertains at the end of the dinner time our waiter was very responsive, I believe his name was Martin and he was responsive and serving with a smile. I am already planning my second cruise and it will be in less than 90 days before I sail again.

Food and Dining The deli bar should be open twenty four hours or as the same time as the Pizza Bar.
Great Staff
Entertainment I enjoyed the comedy shows! keep them coming
Children's Programs N/A
Onboard Activities Not a drinker and I don't gamble but I did enjoy the comedy show, club, and meeting people. The picture taking was an experience, I had multiple shots on Saturday night.
Ensenada was great but I need more than one port call next time.
First time on a cruise I have not experience to compare it to.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Easy to navigate,
Ensenada, Mexico
Enjoyed the hotel! But I need to make at least one more port call, one is not enough.

Bypass the continental breakfast and enjoy a nice sit down breakfast with excellent service and food in a formal setting.