1st time cruising!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: August 29, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M167

This was my first experience on a cruise and its the launching of my cruising experience. I really enjoyed the relax atmosphere and the opportunity to just enjoy the calm and peaceful sea. The dinner experience was an opportunity to enjoy more than one entree at dinner time, the portion were such that allowed me to try two entrees and not waste food. Breakfast was a delight that I looked forward every morning, did try some new dishes. The staff is friendly and helpful, the wait staff at dinner entertains at the end of the dinner time our waiter was very responsive, I believe his name was Martin and he was responsive and serving with a smile. I am already planning my second cruise and it will be in less than 90 days before I sail again.

The deli bar should be open twenty four hours or as the same time as the Pizza Bar.

Not a drinker and I don't gamble but I did enjoy the comedy show, club, and meeting people. The picture taking was an experience, I had multiple shots on Saturday night.

I enjoyed the comedy shows! keep them coming

N/A

Great Staff

First time on a cruise I have not experience to compare it to.

Bypass the continental breakfast and enjoy a nice sit down breakfast with excellent service and food in a formal setting.

Easy to navigate,
Enjoyed the hotel! But I need to make at least one more port call, one is not enough.