Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

carnival you need to update the ship- you messed up too and did not bother to help.

Sail Date: August 04, 2014

We booked the cruise ,we thought quick vacation before school starts.

We boarded the ship with our family, note our booking was booked together. Yet when we got our sea pass cards we noticed we weren't sitting together at dinner.... Why ... why wouldn't we be sitting together? After 30 mins of arguing with the head waiter we got no where.

We went to guest services to complain about the dirty sheets in our room, my sons bed was covered in hair, my nieces room was horrible. There was one pull down bed and one bed on the ground (they call it a trundle, it was a crib mattress on the floor)  And to discuss the problem with the seating. Again we got nowhere. I asked for our room attendant-guest services said NO he was not available,

Try back in 4 hours.

Finally, I went back to my dirty cabin sat down and I called and said "what the hell is going on" After being on hold for ever (40 mins) there was nothing they could do "it was how the cruise was booked". I never booked a room that was dirty, nor did I book a dining time that I wasn't sitting with my family at dinner finally I know I did not book a room that had  my niece sleeping on the floor on a crib mattress.

Note: this is our 4th cruise that was messed up. Past 4 cruises our dining arrangements were wrong-guess I shouldn't have been surprised with this cruise, all these cruises were booked through . THINK TWICE BEFORE BOOKING WITH THEM.

We have 2 more cruises booked with them and I think its time to rethink this. I am not happy. You wasted our money and ruined our vacation.

pics show the crib mattress on the floor and the hair and brown mattress cover on my sons bed.

they never bothered to clean the room.

Cruise Photos

very 80's needs updating
food in dining room was good
horrible experience at the ST. Jude Dance.
dirty

during the St.Judes dance, the female comedian came up to me & asked if my son had Aspergers syndrome. I said NO, Another crew member came up to me later & asked the same. Again I said NO. Then the lady at camp carnival asked the same thing. Now i have a kid wondering "momma whats wrong w/ me