Bad cruise service

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: R200

Starting from the parking, we asked a parking attendant if the parking structure was for the cruise and his answer and demeanor was one of a person so upset about being at work. We parked and headed to the registration line. Once on board the bad service began. My most furious moment, on the tnird night my daughter got sea sick. We quickly had to leave the comedy show and she sadly vomited on the hallway before getting to the restroom.  I asked an attendant for help and she pointed to the restroom and said "the restroom was there" and pointed to the restroom.  I asked her for napkins. I then noticed a gentleman in uniform standing at the stairs when he noticed I looked at him he walked down a couple of stairs and gave me his back and acted as if he had not seen my daughter sick. As a mother worried about her daughter's health,  it was very disappointing. Not the cruise I wanted to remember.

Breakfast and lunch poor quality and taste.

need more fun activities.

Not the best I saw.

I didn't see any happy kid or excited about the ship.

Our waiter John at dinning table 312 was the only person who provides best service.

Not really a good looking ship.

Not the best but it's ok.

The ship employees should have better service commitment and be happy to be there.

No comments.
Nothing attractive, small city.
No comment.