Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Bad cruise service

Sail Date: July 21, 2014

Starting from the parking, we asked a parking attendant if the parking structure was for the cruise and his answer and demeanor was one of a person so upset about being at work. We parked and headed to the registration line. Once on board the bad service began. My most furious moment, on the tnird night my daughter got sea sick. We quickly had to leave the comedy show and she sadly vomited on the hallway before getting to the restroom.  I asked an attendant for help and she pointed to the restroom and said "the restroom was there" and pointed to the restroom.  I asked her for napkins. I then noticed a gentleman in uniform standing at the stairs when he noticed I looked at him he walked down a couple of stairs and gave me his back and acted as if he had not seen my daughter sick. As a mother worried about her daughter's health,  it was very disappointing. Not the cruise I wanted to remember.

Not really a good looking ship.
Breakfast and lunch poor quality and taste.
Our waiter John at dinning table 312 was the only person who provides best service.
Not the best I saw.
I didn't see any happy kid or excited about the ship.
need more fun activities.
expensive and nothing great.
Not the best but it's ok.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
No comments.
Catalina Island, California
Nothing attractive, small city.
Ensenada, Mexico
No comment.

The ship employees should have better service commitment and be happy to be there.