Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Small Ship, short cruise

Sail Date: July 04, 2014

Room Type: Suite

I normally cruise on rhe Mega ships but I was travelling with my great granddaughter who had never cruised and I did not know whether she would like cruising so I chose a small ship and a short cruise..  My granddaughter had the time of her life so I think I can introduce her to the Big Boys (Mega Ships).  She thoroughly enjoyed the teen club and she met a lot of friends.  She really was not ready to go home.  I will be honest.  I had an okay time.  Would have preferred the big ships but all went well.  I am a seasoned cruiseer and have cruised on approximately 22 different cruises.  I am getting ready to book my Thanksgiving cruise.  I must say that the Mowtown entertainment was awesome.  Five Star Show.

Too small for me
Ordered lobdter and all you get is the tail,. I want the entire lobster
My room steward was outstanding
Motown music was awesome. Great
Balcony too small
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Not much time available to really do much except view Queen Mary
Ensenada, Mexico
Walked through the town and made a few purchases

Liked the variety of food