Small Ship, short cruise

Sail Date: July 04, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: V1

I normally cruise on rhe Mega ships but I was travelling with my great granddaughter who had never cruised and I did not know whether she would like cruising so I chose a small ship and a short cruise..  My granddaughter had the time of her life so I think I can introduce her to the Big Boys (Mega Ships).  She thoroughly enjoyed the teen club and she met a lot of friends.  She really was not ready to go home.  I will be honest.  I had an okay time.  Would have preferred the big ships but all went well.  I am a seasoned cruiseer and have cruised on approximately 22 different cruises.  I am getting ready to book my Thanksgiving cruise.  I must say that the Mowtown entertainment was awesome.  Five Star Show.

Ordered lobdter and all you get is the tail,. I want the entire lobster

Motown music was awesome. Great

My room steward was outstanding

Too small for me

Balcony too small

Liked the variety of food

Not much time available to really do much except view Queen Mary
Walked through the town and made a few purchases