My three day cruise

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: May 30, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M97

I had a good time. I feel the service at the nightly dinner could be better. The food was good and plenty of it. Don't miss having the choc melting cake its the best had it all three nights. I was disappoint that they don't supply a hair dryer in the staterooms or a ice bucket even in the cheapest hotels they supply both these items. So don't forget to bring a hair dryer and if you want ice bring a small folding ice cooler and you can get ice at the upstairs buffert ice machine. They don't allow a large ice cooler. If you ask for a hair dryer and a ice bucket they will bring one, but they act like you are making them go out of there way to provide you with these two items. The nighty show are exellent don't miss them. Don't miss the sail away party on pool deck, music and dancing and food. The ship was clean. There is lots to do on the ship. You are alowed one bottle of wine and you can bring soda and water it cost alot for those items.on the ship. This ship is great for a 3 day get away. I loved the spa and gym and steam room. The gym and steam rooms are free. I bought a massage twice loved it they do a good job. It dose cost more then on land but they know what they are doing. Be ware they will try to sell you there skin products they cost a lot. I will be going again just to get away for three days. I have been on 23 cruises. I do feel the value is good for what you get.

The food is ok and good

Don't miss the nightly shows

Room steward was great and address me by name.

Its a older ship but good for short getaways lots of fun

They only give you a choice of great, ok bad I would rate it good.

Bring your own water, soda, and one bottle of wine you are allow these items. Don't forget a hair dryer and a fold up cooler they don't have a ice bucket in the room you must ask for them.

This is the port the depart
Nothing great to do I stay on ship and go to the spa.