Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Another fun time on the Inspiration

Sail Date: May 26, 2014

What can I say this was my 3rd time on this ship in a few months,  I must like it.  It was my first time cruising solo and I met lots of nice people.  Since it was my 3rd time on the ship I knew a few of the crew.

Most of the crew on this ship are great.   I would have given it 5 stars except for the waiter at table 227 in the Mardi Gras dining room.  I do not think you should have to ask 3 times form bread with your dinner on night and have to ask again the next night.  HE was very attentive to the ladies at the table but almost ignored the men.   I would have asked to change tables but this was a short cruise and the table mates were fun.

I will give a shout out to the 2 guys that take care of the towels and deck at the Serenity Deck.   Both of them are very nice guys,  in happy moods and kept the area clean and made sure you had anything you wanted.  One of them even remembered me from the last cruise a month ago.

The shows were the same as last month so I did not bother to see them again.   The adult only comedy was good this trip better then last time.

In Catalina walk past the Casino to the new beach, zip line and equipment rental.

To get to the Serenity deck go out the back of the Lido Buffet and go down a flight of stairs.

1 Comment