Four Nights For Me

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 28, 2013
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: GUAR

It all started in July when my brother had surgery. Things began to go wrong and he was in and out of the hospital and passed away Oct. 4th. In the meantime, I was with him every day so my life belonged to him at the time. I'm part of a theatre group and have a huge responsible job with them and worked all ten performances taking care of getting ushers and intermission lobby help. I had offered to do decorations for high school function, which came right after my brother's death.I have a handicapped friend that moved from another state and needed me to help her unpack boxes and grocery shop.HELP!!! Where can I go and hide. relax and get away from it all and have ME time? I know. My favorite get-away place...a Carnival cruise! I booked a cabin for me alone which gave me a chance to rest when I needed to, go when I wanted to and have fun too. I also didn't have to share my bathroon!.My cabin Steward made me feel so at home and so welcome. He knew I was there for a rest.I took little naps and he worked around my schedule. Loved my trip into Catalina (went to my favorite ice cream shop), didn't get off in Ensenada, just rested that day. The food was marvelous, as usual, the waiters are always polite and fun. Spent some relaxed time in the casino. WOW, what a wonderful way to have a relaxed, do what you want vacation, in an atmosphere of friendliness and where all that work on the ship make you feel so special. I couldn't have picked a better place to send ME. Thank you so much for being a great cruise line. Been here before and will definetly be back.

Delicious food, fun waiters

Always something do do

Seems like never a dull moment

n/a

Friendly and accommodating

Very clean everywhere

Comfortable, clean, lots of drawers and closet space

I like to walk around just to see what's going on. A person could never be bored sailing with you. Even food is available 24 hours a day. I can't say enough good things about you. Love Carnival !!!!!

Nice atmosphere, don't mind the lines, always meet new people
My favorite place to go. Fun getting ashore and back
Been there before . Always something new to do.