Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Special Birthday Cruise!

Sail Date: November 05, 2011

Room Type: Suite

I have sailed this ship twice, and loved it both times. It is spacious, well layed out, has plenty of room to find quiet space and yet a lot to do both on ship and on land. The food was particularly good this time out.

Pros: The Chef's Dinner

Cons: Drunk fellow passengers returning from a day at the Paradise Beach in Cozumel

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

The Chef's dinner was amazing. I highly recomend it. Chef Michael was a wonderful host.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I had been to the harbor area at George Town, Grand Cayman before. My husband and I took the island bus tour this time, and found it to be a good way to get an idea of the island. If you like to get to know the places you visit, this is a good thing to do while here.
Don't Miss: A walk along the harbor. It is very quaint and pretty.
I have visited Cozmel many times, and enjoyed them all. This time we went to Paradise beach, which included a boat ride, beach, and all you can eat and drink. The drinks part was a mistake. Some passengers came back drunk and in a fighting spirit, which overshadowed the whole day for the less inebbriated passengers. I won't do that tour again.
Don't Miss: All of the restaurants and bars along the waterfront offer wonderful food, good entertainment, and are very safe and friendly.