A Cruise to Remember

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2011
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
It was my second cruise with Carnival. Me and my sister went together. It was an awesome experience from start to finish!
Loved it!

Plenty of choices. Food was Great! I didn't like the late night dining. Took away from alot of activities that were in the evening. Next time I will choose either early or anytime dining.

Tons of entertainment all the time. Or if you prefer you can retreat to different sections of the ship for some quite time and solitude, if that is your preference.

Carnival holds their staff members to a high standard of customer service. That is very evident. Kudos to you all. Staff was very helpful and friendly and courteous to passengers. That's why...I will always pick you to cruise with!!!

The pool area was slighly crowded. It would be nice to have another pool but really didn't bother me none.

Stateroom attendant always at hand and very helpful. Loved it. Very comfortable and really quiet considering all the late night activities going on. The room was really soundproof. One thing was it was hard to hear announcements with the door shut.
Love Grand Cayman. Didn't care for the shore excursions. We went on the Dolfin Swim and Turtle Farm. Over-rated and expensive
Loved Cozumel. Didn't care for the Sail and Snorkel. Whe you go with a group like that everything is so structured and very little time to have fun. Over- rated and expensive.

Pros: food and entertainment

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!