Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: April 09, 2011

I was so impressed with the immaculate conditions of the ship. The staff was absolutely the best. Dining room was so elegant and the waiters were exceptional. The ports we visited were also great and we had a great time, especially in Cozumel. Thank You Carival Cruises for makeing a well deserved vacation a memorable one.

Pros: Service

Cons: Pool Music

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Only since I am over 55 I would have liked more music greared for my era.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We were dissapointed in Grand Cayman, but maybe we just missed the best spots. We had lunch at Calico Jacks and were not impressed with the food or the beach.
We loved Cozomel. We ate at Pancho's Cafe and loved the food, service, music and overall atmosphere.