Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time cruiser

Sail Date: March 17, 2011

From the moment we arrived at the port you had a great feeling that this was going to be fun. And we were not disappointed... The weather was great,the views were fantastic,you could eat,drink,and be merry all day and night long.

Pros: The relaxation

Cons: Leaving

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

I liked that it was a smaller ship. I'm not big on to many people so this ship was perfect. You had a chance to mingle but not be overwhelmed. The layout of the ship was fairly easy to remember which way you wanted to go. The staff was always cleaning. They really payed attention to details.
We decided to eat mainly at the buffet because we like the quickness and easy access it brought us. The food was always fresh and hot. The desert selection was great too. Our last day we ate lunch and dinner in the mardi gra and we enjoyed that too.
We had no children with us but it was nice to see the kids on board were kept busy.
Our stateroom was two beds but together for us. Which I was glad they had it ready and we didn't have to do it ourselves. We were comfortable with the room. I enjoyed seeing a new animal creation every night. I thought that was very sweet.
I thought for as many people as there are eating and drinking all day and night long the staff was always willing to help and very polite about there jobs. I was impressed....
We enjoyed the entertainment that was going on around us. We missed a few things we would of liked to see but that was because we were to busy enjoying ourselves relaxing. I liked how every night you were left a schedule of the activities for the next day so you could plan your day around them.
Cozumel was so beautiful. We did the jeep excursion that we booked on cruisesonly. We loved it.. Our guide was very friendly and spoke good English. The jeep ride was great and the island was just beautiful. I would do it again in a minute....great shopping too.
Don't Miss: They had a great selection of tequila at the port....