Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful crusise

Sail Date: February 03, 2007

The ship was clean, and the help was alway around to help you out. Very friendly. They had a great kids program, when I was on the ship there were over 150 kids under the age of 15 but I never saw them. They kept them busy at all times.

Pros: The food was great and the help was also very help full

Cons: Not a lot to do at night, they only had one night club

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
I did a Jeep ride to the beach and to the caves, It said it was for 4.5 hours and then I plan on going shopping. The jeep ride took 7 hours, so I had no time to shop.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I went shopping, and to senior frogs. Great time and great deals.
Calica, Mexico
George Town, Grand Cayman
I went shopping, and to senior frogs. Great time and great deals.