Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Never again cruise

Sail Date: February 03, 2007

Overall, I was not very impressed with this cruise. I have been on a previous cruise with a different company, and sadly this Carnival cruise didn't even come close to providing the service, quality, and entertainment value that my previous cruise provided. To start off, the Inspiration had a constant musty smell, no matter where on the boat you were. The buffet food was probably some of the worse food I have ever eaten, not to mention that the buffet on my previos cruise was 24 hours and on the Inspiration it was always hit or miss on the open times of the buffet. I will admit that our dinner food and waitor staff were excelent though. The Inspiration also lacked in variety of entertainment. My previous cruise had many more bars, restaurants, shows, and stores to choose from. Last but not least, neither my steward nor my wait staff ever called me by name. On my previous cruise, both my steward and my wait staff new my name by the second night of the cruise. I definitely will not choose Carnival for my next cruise.

Pros: Main dinner

Cons: Lack of events, buffett food, and smell of ship itself

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman