Long Overdue!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 06, 2007
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The food and the service (both food and drink) was definitely the best part of the trip. The availability and quality of the food-morning, noon, and night-were unparallel. Manop and his assistent made our dinner-dining experience unforgetable. Our bar server in the smoking lounge was also fantastic. My husband and son were pleased with the atmosphere in the smoking lounge for the football games. My daughters and I enjoyed the deck festivities. The ports-of-call were not what we expected, but that is partly my fault; I should have researched more appropriate ports-of-call for my family. We had such a wonderful time, I will be planning another cruise soon and I will learn from this experience.

Five of us shared a room, which we will never do again, but we made it work.
Getting five of us up, ready, and out by 7am and back by 1pm was impossible so we were unable to do any tours in Grand Cayman. We took a cab to seven mile beach for a few hours.
It downpoured the entire time. We tried to power snorkel, but some of the machines were malfunctioning and the water was cloudy because of the weather. The weather, of course, cannot be controlled so we made the best of it.

Pros: the food was spectacular

Cons: the ports-of-call were lacking

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!