Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"A cruise fit for a Queen"

Sail Date: January 06, 2007

The ship was extremely clean. The beds and bedding were heavenly. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of our cabin; not large but larger than we expected.

Pros: We had the most remarkable service everywhere on the ship and also when in ports. My daughter and I traveled together and we so enjoyed our tablemates. We all became fast friends and exchanged emails and business cards after the trip.

Cons: Our last day at sea was rather rough. Can't be helped but I felt the effects, had to take medicine and still felt the effects of the medicine two days after the end of the cruise.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Kenny Miller was a poor adult comedy act. Just because you use the "f" word doesn't make a good adult act! Otherwise, we enjoyed the dancers and the rest of the entertainment and activities.
The choices at all meals were always plentiful. My daughter is a picky eater and she alwayys found plenty she liked. The portion size was perfect, I never over ate and always had room for dessert!
Exceptional! The second time we met our room stewart, he was calling us by name.
Calica, Mexico
Enjoyed Tulum. Had a fantastic guide. The United States has a lot to learn about service from some of these attractions!
George Town, Grand Cayman
We only walked around and shopped. Enjoyed a leisurely few hours on land.