Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Imagination

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I took my Mom and 3 boys ages 15, 11, 8. Our first time on a cruise and I have to say it was okay. Carnival needs to have more activities for kids. Over all we tried keeping busy as there was not much things to do unless your single, as there were a lot to do for the single crowd.

Was better than the other cabin I booked
Fair. But wish I knew the process before hand because it was our first cruise
Some staff members were very rude. I was in line at the customer service desk and a staff member was passing by and I tried asking him a question. He looked right at me while I was talking and jut walked off. Some of the ladies in the formal dinning area were rude as well. If you didn't dress formal.
Great choices but temperature wise needs to be a lot hotter.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
Not very much to do except shop and the shore excretions were way to pricy
Ensenada, Mexico
Beautiful place just wish I was told in advance to bring cash. We almost got stuck in Ensenada.