Carnival Imagination

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E217

I took my Mom and 3 boys ages 15, 11, 8. Our first time on a cruise and I have to say it was okay. Carnival needs to have more activities for kids. Over all we tried keeping busy as there was not much things to do unless your single, as there were a lot to do for the single crowd.

Great choices but temperature wise needs to be a lot hotter.

Some staff members were very rude. I was in line at the customer service desk and a staff member was passing by and I tried asking him a question. He looked right at me while I was talking and jut walked off. Some of the ladies in the formal dinning area were rude as well. If you didn't dress formal.

Was better than the other cabin I booked
Not very much to do except shop and the shore excretions were way to pricy
Beautiful place just wish I was told in advance to bring cash. We almost got stuck in Ensenada.