Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Fun first time cruise for my son

Sail Date: February 14, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This cruise was a birthday gift to my 14yo son. I have been on cruises before. It was great. All the activities for me and him were so much fun. There were lots of kid's on the boat so he met alot of friends to hang out with. The price for two of us was good. I would recommend this trip to everyone.

Clean. Staff very helpful. Loved the towel animals.
Needs to keep railings clean
Circle C was great. My son loved all the activities.
Food was ok. Could of been less variety so more options could be available different days.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
Went to couple bars staff was very nice. My son enjoyed fishing with some Island locals.
Ensenada, Mexico
Easy to walk to downtown area from boat. Its right across the street. Make sure to grab lunch at a taco stand. Food was great.

We did horse back riding in Ensenada. It was first time for myself. Lots of fun, great staff at the ranch. Jose was AWESOME!