Fun first time cruise for my son

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: R18

This cruise was a birthday gift to my 14yo son. I have been on cruises before. It was great. All the activities for me and him were so much fun. There were lots of kid's on the boat so he met alot of friends to hang out with. The price for two of us was good. I would recommend this trip to everyone.

Food was ok. Could of been less variety so more options could be available different days.

Circle C was great. My son loved all the activities.

Needs to keep railings clean

Clean. Staff very helpful. Loved the towel animals.

We did horse back riding in Ensenada. It was first time for myself. Lots of fun, great staff at the ranch. Jose was AWESOME!

Went to couple bars staff was very nice. My son enjoyed fishing with some Island locals.
Easy to walk to downtown area from boat. Its right across the street. Make sure to grab lunch at a taco stand. Food was great.