prison on a ship

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: E75

It's all about money and partying, party party party.But I had a disagreement with my other half and went to bed only to awake at the banging of people at my door waking me and acting like the were the feds taking an unopened paid for bottle of Vodka,a fifth that cost $80.00 and them telling me no alcohol for the rest of the cruise. I did nothing wrong and was sleeping.If you don't have a few thousand to spend on the cruise and don't want to feel like you'r  in a prison I do not bother going  anywhere with this cruise line.

My cabin was fine and the housekeeping crew were great.

It was an awful experience.

Road construction going on so you get lost going by the instructions they give you.