Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Short Cruise-for a good value

Sail Date: September 20, 2015

I had a great time on this cruise. It was a perfect little get away. I booked only a week before for a get away for my birthday. It was a great value only around $50 a night for everything for an Ocean View room. Carnival sometimes gets a bad name, but you get what you pay for. But in my opinion they are great. There is no need to go with another cruise line for a short 2-5 day cruise. Anything longer then i would recommend another cruise line and spend more money.

This was a great cabin. It was right off the main elevators. Loved it.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
we were not able to get off the ship because there is no port there and it was too windy for the shuttle boats to work.
Ensenada, Mexico

This is an older ship but for a short cruise it is perfectly fine.