Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Great inexpensive way to get away!

Sail Date: March 15, 2015

My friends and I went on this trip for spring break, first cruise ever. We had a great time, the boat never felt crowded, great shows, unlimited food and it was good. The staff is kind, great trip for families or friends. I am now thinking of bringing my family on this cruise for the summer.There is a like a mandatory 30-40$ service fee charge that is charged once you leave the boat, i wished that would have been included in the price but it was really no big deal. That is charged per person in your group, so expect to pay that. It is so worth paying a little more to be in the middle of the boat, on the 3rd day (Day at see) it helped so much with the motion of the ocean because you felt the boat moving less.I recommend on the last day to to the early bird check out if not you are looking to get off the boat around 10am-12pm. Overall great first time cruise experience!

Cruise Photos

I did not go with kids, but they have so many things for them to do. Due to this reason i am thinking of planning a family trip
Comedy and theater productions were amazing!!
This cruise went to Ensenada and Catalina Island. I personally had a better time at the island, since i felt more safe, this is just my personal perspective. However i paid to do more activities at catalina island. In mexico we just went to the beach (which is quite some ways from where your cruise lands), shopped and ate. I definitely recommend that you go with someone that speaks Spanish.
Waking up to an amazing ocean view was AMAZING!! We saw dolphins two mornings, absolutely beautiful. Way worth the upgrade to pay more and you will feel the boat moving less also on sea day.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Lots of shopping!
Catalina Island, California
Do the para sailing,
Ensenada, Mexico
Make sure to sign up for excursions, if not it will not be as fun.