Disappointment

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 04, 2015
Ship: Carnival Imagination

Very disappointed in the communication between and Carnival.  I booked my cruise 4 months prior to the cruise.  This was a Christmas gift for myself/husband and children who have never cruised before.  I requested rooms close together and we were put on opposite ends of the floor and one of our rooms was 2 floors above.  The booking agent was completely aware this was a gift for my family who had never cruised before and that we wanted to be together as a family. In a addition, all 3 cabins were purchased, paid for by myself, all at the same time and requested that we be together.  Also I requested early seating and they separated our tables...inexcusable.  It took much effort on my part to get seating together. Also, the staff of Carnival was not very helpful and not very accommodating. I have booked another 2 cabins for a cruise with 4 friends that have never cruised before in April and I certainly hope this cruise is better laid out and planned for our enjoyment or you will loose 6 travelers in the future along with my 4 children.  Had we not paid in full for the cruise, I would cancel the cruise.  I have cruised many, many times before and this was the worst experience I have ever had. Several other people we met on the cruise felt the same way. Double check prior to sailing that your requests are honored!

N/A

Don't trust arrangements made for your dining or cabin location, double check your wishes are honored

Easy entry, parking, access to the terminal. Great layout
Enjoy the town, walk into the shops and the beauty of Catalina Island.
The wine tour/blowhole excursion was recommended, just ok, a lot of riding in a bus.